२०७९ साल साउन २४ गते मंगलबार

तपाईँ सुन्दै हुनुहुन्छः

Senior leader Poudel for timely completion of Madi Drinking Water Project

Radio Nepal 4 Jun, 2022 3:03 pm

Tanahu: Senior leader of Nepali Congress (NC) Ramchandra Poudel has made an onsite visit of Madi River Lifting Drinking Water Project in Tanahu district today and directed the concerned sides for the early completion of the project.

The project is being constructed at the cost of over Rs 150 million of which 70 per cent investment is from the government of Nepal while remaining 30 per cent from Bhadgaun Drinking Water Corporation.

Observing the Project, the senior leader stressed on the need to ensure access of drinking water to consumers at the earliest. He also assured of his cooperation if the project hit snag in course of construction.

Similarly, Gandaki Province’s Minister for Internal Affairs Dobate Bishwokarma called for cooperation from all quarters to successfully implement the project, stating that it was a pride project.

Likewise, Byas Municipality Deputy Mayor Indira Darai expressed her confidence that the drinking water project would be an important undertaking to provide drinking water to all the municipality’s dwellers.

The project where 26 litres of water will flow per second is expected to complete by mid-September in 2023.

Related Posts